Wedding Recap and Withdrawal
Options

Thank you card to vendors??

I am writing all of my thank yous and am wondering if I should make some up for my vendors? Officiant, florist, venue, etc. any thoughts are appreciated!

Re: Thank you card to vendors??

• Options

I would, I know mine appreciated the kind words!

• Options
    We did. We wrote ones to our cake baker, photographer, and florist. In the florist's TY card, we put a few professional pics of us and our flowers, as she likes to display past clients' photos at her shop.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vacation
  • Options
    I plan on doing that. Like Summer said, some vendors would probably display the note and any picture of their service in their shop. It's a nice gesture.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Great, thanks everyone! I thought so too!
  • Options
    If I am as pleased as I hope to be, I will definitely write a note and do a good review on Yelp. That stuff is SO helpful to me for my planning, so I want to be helpful to future brides as well.
  • Options

I didn't write any thank you cards to vendors (with the exception of my caterer, since she caters on the side and it isn't her main business), but I did write them reviews on different sites, since that seemed to be the most helpful thing I could do for them. (that, and I got really tired of writing thank you cards.  that's lame, but it's true).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm not planning to do thank yous for vendors...thank you for doing your job? That's what I paid you for!  If it was a family friend or something I could understand, but not to every vendor.  I will write reviews (more for the benefit of other brides-to-be than vendors) but as far as I am concerned, vendors are owed nothing more than the balance of the final invoice and tip when applicable.
    We Do - Since November 3, 2012
  • Options
    We did thank you for our vendors because they were all lovely people and we genuinely appreciated their efforts. We also, as someone above said, put in professional photos where relevant (caterer, florist, car hire, vintage china lady).
  • Options
    Yep, we are sending ours out as well. They are going out late because my photographer took 2 months to get us our photos (she might not get one, but that's a whole other story). I have also done reviews where I can. But I think it's a nice gesture, especially when and if they have gone out of their way or been especially great. I also think the photos are useful to them for their portfolio. We also received a very sweet thank you card from our officiant which was very much appreciated.
  • Options
    We will be sending all the vendors one.  It only takes a moment to write each one and I'm sure they'll appreciate it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards