New York-Hudson Valley

Videography Help?

So FI and I have been debating whether or not we want a videographer for the wedding. We've finally decided that we want one, but it's not a TOP priority for us, and we can't afford to spend all that much on it. Can anyone recommend a good videographer in the Hudson Valley area that has packages under $1200? Or is it asking too much to get a decent quality video for this price?

Re: Videography Help?

• jliner26jliner26 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    check your PMs :)
  • prshelleyprshelley member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    if you find one I would love if you wouldn't mind sharing the information! My wedding is 12/31/11 so if you get some good info soon, please share :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I like info on this as well. 
    Follow Me on Pinterest image

Weight Loss Journey Blog- Feel free to read if you like!updated 3/25/12 http://danaslapbandjourney.blogspot.com/
  • ssagessage member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I thought i didn't want one either and booked HALO VIDEO about a month before for &1000...they have a package below and one above (or did when i got married).  THey are out of Queens but they gave me exactly what I wanted.....a video of my wedding...I didn't want all the extras (although I think they do it).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    We are using The Best of Times located in NewWindsor for our Pok wedding.  They were very nice and flexible with pricing.  They have been doing this a long time and know what they're doing.
    We also wanted videography, but it wasn't a top priority and didn't want to spend a lot of $ on it.  I've been happy with them so far....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestions ladies, I'll be sure to check them out! And if anyone has any other suggestions, keep 'em coming... :)
  • PaoPao820PaoPao820 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Futures Past... they work with my photographer and I got a deal that was quite a bit below what you're looking for and I also didn't know if I wanted a videographer. My FI still doesn't want one but I insisted so I needed to find one SUPER cheap and I think I succeeded. They're based out of Poughkeepsie
    -Paola- Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks PaoPao, Future's Past is one of the videographer's our DJ recommended, and I'm currently waiting to hear back from them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards