Ohio-Cleveland

Julianne's Bridal is Closing But Denise will still do your alterations!

I just got a sad call from Julianne's Bridal in North Olmstead.  I had a few dresses on consignment with them and was asked to pick them up by the end of the month because the store is closing.  It's so sad to see such a nice local business go under.

Having said that, it's probably worth taking a trip out there to see what they have left and what's on sale.

Denise will still be doing alterations and selling accessories out of her house and I still highly recommend her--she does excellent work!

image "As she has planted, so does she harvest; such is the field of karma." Sri Guru Granth Sahib

Re: Julianne's Bridal is Closing But Denise will still do your alterations!

• Pulled this from their website.  It looks like they are closing the storefront, but will continue to offer alterations, accessories, etc.:
    We will be at the Olmsted Falls Location until Jan 28th
                                   8020 Columbia Rd, Olmsted Falls, Ohio 44138

Starting February 1, 2012 we will be operating our business from our home based 
    shop and will be closing our Olmsted Falls Store Front.

We 
    will continue to offer superior alterations services.  We will continue to stock 
    bridal and formal accessories, jewelry and offer orderable accessories and 
    invitations at our new location and on the web!

We are no longer a consignment Shop
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm very sorry to hear that the consignment end of the business won't be continued. In this economic climate though, it has to be difficult. I bought my wedding gown from her and she did my alterations. It was a wonderful shop! I loved supporting it because of the family owned/operated aspect. I'm happy that she's still doing alterations though, and she does an excellent job with those. I will continue to highly recommend her for alterations.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards