Texas-Houston

Wedding Coordinator

I am in search of a “day of” (or last 48 hours of) coordinator… I’m the type of person that does or tries to do everything myself… I’ve been told (by my FI and friends) that I’m not allowed to do everything myself for my wedding… so I’m in search for a coordinator for the “day of”, so I can enjoy my wedding… Recommendations?  & what is the typically pricing?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding Coordinator

• edited December 2011
    I am more than likely going to be using Kelly from Eventology... She is highly recommended.
  • edited December 2011
    The only person I can recommend is Tina from A Soiree Soiree. I thing she said 700.00 is day of and she consults with you 2 weeks ahead of time.
    Photobucket
  • Belle101781Belle101781 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Professional Socialites - Crystal is amazing!!! She has an awesome personality and when it comes to getting stuff done, she goes above and beyond!
    crystal@professionalsocialites.com
  • edited December 2011
    Callie from Soiree and the City (www.soireeandthecity.com).  She will work with you on prices, is really professional and is just plain all around awesome! Plus, she has some really good deals going on right now. 
    Never trust a big butt and a smile. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I hired Kelly from Eventology for a Full Coordination package. She is really great and on top of things. I really don't think she ever sleeps!!
  • edited December 2011
    Natashia w/ Treasured Events..............my friend used her last year and loved her!
  • EmF2011EmF2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Knotties:
    I'm also using Natashia with Treasured Events. I hired her for full planning and thus far I have been very happy and stress-free. She makes planning so easy. We do things in phases and things are not overwhelming.. She has saved us alot of money, too..

i met with her last week and I think she is offering a 'day of' for $600.00 until the week after the Bridal Extravaganza. I do believe she was offering for the other packages $350.00 deposit and do payment plans. I get her newsletters. I can forward it to you, if you are interested.

Treasured Events
    www.treasured-events.net
    832-366-4569
    ask for Natashia - down to earth and such a sweetheart..
    ask about the Day of Special
    referral - tell her Emily and Lee sent ya.. :)

Em + Lee
  • edited December 2011
    We're using Kelly with Eventology, and we love her!  She really has been great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards