Military Brides

I need ideas!

FI birthday is next week and I want to send him something nice. He is 5000 miles away from me so it needs to be something I can box up and send to him. I really want it to be something special but I just can't think of anything. Any ideas?!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
image253 Invited
image123 Accepted
image53 Declined
image99 Leavin' Me hangin
RSVP Date: August 5, 2012

Re: I need ideas!

• Does he have a favorite show or movie that he doesn't have a DVD of? You could do a movie theme maybe and do his favorite movie theater candy, popcorn, movie, etc?
  • kara811kara811 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2012
    Cake in a jar! Do the birthday cake/sprinkle type one! 
  • I am also pro-cake in a jar! 

I think Zims' idea is really good. I sent FI the first season of Big Bang Theory when he was away. I also like handmade cards because I feel like they get saved more. 
  • Ooooh great ideas! Maybe I could combine both!....he is obsessed with Dexter. Perhaps I could get him a season or so with cake in a jar. I've never made it before but I keep seeing it on Pinterest. He asked if we could have carrot cake for our wedding cake but I am trying to get out of that one so maybe I could do carrot cake in a jar!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image253 Invited
    image123 Accepted
    image53 Declined
    image99 Leavin' Me hangin
    RSVP Date: August 5, 2012
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_i-need-ideas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:345f1142-8b53-4efe-ad8e-287da80df810Post:7e41a09b-5655-4edd-a9e8-878e7cc619ff">Re: I need ideas!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Cake in a jar! Do the birthday cake/sprinkle type one! 
    Posted by kara811[/QUOTE]

That's AWESOME!

Also a whole bunch of little things of stuff he loves (ie. candy, etc)
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards