California-Los Angeles
Options

Bridal Expo....in July anybody going

Hey Knotties,

Any body going to the Bridal Expo July 30/31 at the convention center. I'm thinking of going hoping to interview and find some photographers and maybe DJ there.

Anybody else going, what are you  looking to find?
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Bridal Expo....in July anybody going

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations! I've been to the most recent one at the LA Conv. Ctr in Jan., I think. And, one at the Pasadena Convention Ctr. Many of the sames vendors at both.  I'm only 3 mos. away from our wedding so, we already have the big things covered.  If you decide to go, you should definately try to get an online coupon and preregister so that when you arrive they will have your label pre-printed for you.  
    Also, J&M Entertainment will likely be there.  I believe you were considering them as your DJ.  Go and get as much as info on vendors as possible, AND HAVE FUN!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    joysyearjoysyear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Hisdodi,

Wow only 2mnths & 3 wks to go. How exciting. Yeah i'm still considering J&M but im hoping that I can check out some other DJ's there as well. I think i'm already pre-registered so the labels will be helpful. I'm honsetly looking forward to all the cake tasting :}

Congratz on your upcoming day. Please give us a wedding recap when you get a chance I love, love love reading them.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yes, I am planning on going. Saturday probably... looking forward to it too. I also am looking for a photographer... hopefully I will be successful!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    joysyearjoysyear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-los-angeles_bridal-expoin-july-anybody-going?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:68Discussion:d4c85ff2-9c8a-49a9-b6e4-f9a2d3c5c0daPost:364d7c46-ce77-4711-b900-f6b505fd3e4c">Re: Bridal Expo....in July anybody going</a>:
    [QUOTE]yes, I am planning on going. Saturday probably... looking forward to it too. I also am looking for a photographer... hopefully I will be successful!
    Posted by Ksk2012[/QUOTE]

You should contact the photographer i just booked yesturday her name is Rita she's with clifton photography. She has really great pricing and she throw's in your engagement session & a guest book for free. Her pricing was really, really good better then most that i've seen and you get more from her package. here's a link to her site <a href="http://www.cliftonphotography.net" rel='nofollow'>www.cliftonphotography.net</a>

let her know that Tamara recommended you and she can probably hook you up with a pretty good deal.

Good luck
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    DaisyJaimeDaisyJaime member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm planning to go on Sunday. It'll be the first I attend and I am excited even though I'm not sure what to expect.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards