Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

NWR: Restuarant Week

Hey Ladies! Anyone participating? My girlfriends and I try to do it every time it comes around! The last restaurant week though me and my FI went to Fogo de Chao...but this Friday me and my girls are going to Time on Samson street. What about you ladies? 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: NWR: Restuarant Week

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_nwr-restuarant-week?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:e08a41ed-d122-46b8-9b75-1a5a6c7b4b8bPost:9fa4f40a-08ee-40e0-95de-a117455d466b">NWR: Restuarant Week</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey Ladies! Anyone participating? My girlfriends and I try to do it every time it comes around! The last restaurant week though me and my FI went to Fogo de Chao...but this Friday me and my girls are going to Time on Samson street. What about you ladies? 
    Posted by BlissPhilly[/QUOTE]

LOVE Fogo De Chao!!! FI eats like a viking when we go there LOL!   Let me know how Time is!  I have been there to drink/dance but never to eat.  My GF's and I are trying to pick a day to go to Farmica
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_nwr-restuarant-week?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:e08a41ed-d122-46b8-9b75-1a5a6c7b4b8bPost:87c0f2d3-30fd-47c9-a009-f8372f4d67d2">Re: NWR: Restuarant Week</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to NWR: Restuarant Week : LOVE Fogo De Chao!!! FI eats like a viking when we go there LOL!   Let me know how Time is!  I have been there to drink/dance but never to eat.  My GF's and I are trying to pick a day to go to Farmica
    Posted by adrienne0925[/QUOTE]

LOVE Farmicia!

I am sort of burnt out on RW. Crowded, not always what I want to eat, sometimes not a good deal and spotty service b/c people in the business hate it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Philly Siggy Challenge: The Ring!
  • Options
    2nd, not a fan of Restaurant Week.
    My Honeymoon Location: Curacao
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    We always go to Amada during RW! Sooo good!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    I have never gone on restaurant week, but i have eaten at 10 Arts twice... and freaking love it, so if anyone is on the fence about 10 Arts.... it's amazeballs.
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    Weird.. TK totally ate my post.

Anyway, never eaten at RW before (mostly bc of the its really crowded thing), but I have eaten at 10 Arts twice.. and highly recommend it.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_nwr-restuarant-week?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:e08a41ed-d122-46b8-9b75-1a5a6c7b4b8bPost:87c0f2d3-30fd-47c9-a009-f8372f4d67d2">Re: NWR: Restuarant Week</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to NWR: Restuarant Week : LOVE Fogo De Chao!!! FI eats like a viking when we go there LOL!   Let me know how Time is!  I have been there to drink/dance but never to eat.  My GF's and I are trying to pick a day to go to Farmica
    Posted by adrienne0925[/QUOTE]

LOL @eating like a Viking...I'll definitely report back about TIme!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_nwr-restuarant-week?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:e08a41ed-d122-46b8-9b75-1a5a6c7b4b8bPost:f410284a-8077-4468-a079-20fc6ebe3b69">Re: NWR: Restuarant Week</a>:
    [QUOTE]We always go to Amada during RW! Sooo good!
    Posted by jmozul01[/QUOTE]

I'll have to try that spot some time!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    okay let's try this a third time.

Haven't been to RW... because of the crowds, mostly... but I have eaten at 10 Arts TWICE and highly recommend it!

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    RA-That is weird...but now it looks like all three of your posts are here lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards