Snarky Brides

Only 4 more hours

and it's the weekend!

how is everyone, any big weekend plans?

Re: Only 4 more hours

• aww, thats no fun! I will keep you company from here :)

I have to get wedding favor candy. and clean and do laundry- I went crazy cleaning lady on the house last night, but I feel as if there is always more to do :(
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_only-4-more-hours?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:111391d8-5dc3-4082-a1e2-85175de4485fPost:30e6c69c-886d-4379-8fc3-227c162ecbf8">Re: Only 4 more hours</a>:
    [QUOTE]Are you doing a candy bar?  What kind of candy?
    Posted by Edie Bee[/QUOTE]

Hershey kisses- I've decided Sams club is the way to go :)
  • haha, It's so much work!!!!

Why is fridays are the worst days for focusing?

FI and I got in a tiff last night- He wants to wait until after the rehersal dinner friday to pack for the HM(his half) and I said you're packing without me there, not being mean but he's an AWFUL packer. I asked him to pack me and overnight bag once and I had no underwear, deodorant, or pants. It was great. and he was like it's insulting you don't think I can pack myself and I brought up that instance and he refused to talk to me for like an hour- finally I apologized but REALLY FRIDAY?!?! we're going to be in a foreign country and he's waiting til the last minute to  pack *hmpf*
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_only-4-more-hours?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:111391d8-5dc3-4082-a1e2-85175de4485fPost:4d8d9766-3dd9-4ae5-9a1b-06ff1cdb2d6d">Re: Only 4 more hours</a>:
    [QUOTE]haha, It's so much work!!!! Why is fridays are the worst days for focusing? FI and I got in a tiff last night- He wants to wait until after the rehersal dinner friday to pack for the HM(his half) and I said you're packing without me there, not being mean but he's an AWFUL packer. I asked him to pack me and overnight bag once and I had no underwear, deodorant, or pants. It was great. and he was like it's insulting you don't think I can pack myself and I brought up that instance and he refused to talk to me for like an hour- finally I apologized but REALLY FRIDAY?!?! <strong>we're going to be in a foreign country</strong> and he's waiting til the last minute to  pack *hmpf*
    Posted by brittany634[/QUOTE]

Well, the good news is, even most foreign countries have underwear and deodorant - so if he forgets his, he could probably find some there :)  But I hear ya!  I shudder to think what my FI would pack without my supervision hahaha

Hope everyone has a great weekend!  I'm hoping to sneak out at 4:30 but my boss is here so we'll see....
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • My Fi overpacks for everything, and it drives me crazy! I secretly think that he thinks if he leaves anything behind it won't be there when he gets back. That, or he's afraid to hurt his favourite shirt's feelings!

I can pack for a week in a carry on, and he can't pack for a weekend in anything less than a hockey sized duffle bag.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_only-4-more-hours?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:111391d8-5dc3-4082-a1e2-85175de4485fPost:f26cc1fe-c47b-458e-8cbe-43dc2577f8cf">Re: Only 4 more hours</a>:
    [QUOTE]H is also a bad packer so I just do it.  It's easier that way.

Thats just it, he was like I don't want to be packed three days before we leave, I'm like WHAT?!?!?!?!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_only-4-more-hours?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:111391d8-5dc3-4082-a1e2-85175de4485fPost:4d8d9766-3dd9-4ae5-9a1b-06ff1cdb2d6d">Re: Only 4 more hours</a>:
    [QUOTE]haha, It's so much work!!!! Why is fridays are the worst days for focusing? FI and I got in a tiff last night- He wants to wait until after the rehersal dinner friday to pack for the HM(his half) and I said you're packing without me there, not being mean but he's an AWFUL packer. I asked him to pack me and overnight bag once and I had no underwear, deodorant, or pants. It was great. and he was like it's insulting you don't think I can pack myself and I brought up that instance and he refused to talk to me for like an hour- finally I apologized but REALLY FRIDAY?!?! we're going to be in a foreign country and he's waiting til the last minute to  pack *hmpf*
    Posted by brittany634[/QUOTE]

<div>FI is SO annoying when it comes to packing.  He asks my opinion on every. single. thing.  On a day to day basis, I don't pick out clothes for him to wear.  I also don't buy his clothes.  So I don't understand why he's so needy when it comes to packing.  I end up spending more time helping him than packing my own stuff!</div><div>
    </div><div>I can't concentrate at all right now.  Only 3 more days of work after today!</div>
    21811_10151174643987291_1046283999_n_zpsddfa358c Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_only-4-more-hours?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:111391d8-5dc3-4082-a1e2-85175de4485fPost:95ddbec3-fc79-472f-8a29-1250c6016071">Re: Only 4 more hours</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Only 4 more hours : Are you getting married on Saturday like Brittany?

<div>Friday.  And my fingers are crossed that we have power at that point!  Haha  </div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_only-4-more-hours?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:111391d8-5dc3-4082-a1e2-85175de4485fPost:290182bd-bcdf-416c-bbe0-d957d7e6c714">Re: Only 4 more hours</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Only 4 more hours : Oh geez, I hope so too!  How close in proximity are you?

<div>I'm in eastern PA.  The storm is supposed to hit Monday through Wednesday.  I don't think we'll get much rain on Friday, but that's not really what I'm worried about.  If the worst of the storm causes power outages, we could be without power for days.  That could put a little bit of a damper on things!</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards