Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Bacherlorette Party !

Whats everyone doing for their Bachelorette party,or whats everyone want to do ? I need some ideas ! I originally wanted to do a weekend down the shore but seems to pricey.... just want to hear everyone elses ideas

Re: Bacherlorette Party !

• Options
    We are headed to AC :) I am so excited!
  • Options
    We went to NYC. It was a lot of fun. We had mani/pedis, went to dinner and then to an 80's club to dance.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Philly Siggy Challenge: The Ring!
  • Options
    I haven't 100% decided yet, but I am thinking of getting a house/condo in OCMD or Dewey Beach, DE and just heading down there for a long weekend w/ my girlfriends/bridesmaids. My friends have done similar trips for theirs and it has never been more than $100 pp to rent the place and for food/booze at home for the weekend.  I would love to do Charleston or Savannah, but they're too far to drive and I want to keep the costs down.
  • Options

I'm flying to San Diego to meet up with a friend who just moved there, and then I'm driving with her to meet the rest of the girls in Vegas for the weekend.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Any tips on finding an inexpensive house to rent down the shore?  I would love to do that!
    My Honeymoon Location: Curacao
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    VRBO.com - The search tool on that site really stinks, but if you can find a few houses that you like, email the owners and see if you can work out a weekend or a weekly rental for when you want to go down.  Typical Jersey shore rentals are Saturday to Saturday, but I plan to ask about a Thursday-Sunday rental during a period of time that hasn't been rented.  I assume they'll want some money rather than leaving their home un-rented that week!  You could also try realtors in the area, but VRBO will likely be a lot cheaper.
  • Options
    We did pole dancing party and then came home and went to the bars near me. It was really fun.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 139 Invited so far!
    image 79 Are ready to party!
    image 60 Will be missing out!
  • Options
    I have no idea, my MOH is just starting to plan mine.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Thanks for all the ideas ! I def want to do an 80's theme night ! Everyone dress in 80's style clothes/makeup ... lol 
  • Options
    you should check out the 80s prom in NYC. we did that for one of my best friends and it was a great time
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards