Wedding Party

Long or Short BM's dresses in March evening wedding?

I had initially been sure about getting only short dresses for my girls! They were thinking the same until our consultant told us to try a long one and it was really nice!

What is more appropriate for the end of March? I don't want my girls to look silly!

Re: Long or Short BM's dresses in March evening wedding?

• I think you have to look at the formality of the wedding.  Either way would be just fine.

Remember that with a long dress that there is the possibility of having it shortened after the wedding so they can use it for other occasions/celebrations.
  • My girls wore long dresses to my Saturday evening wedding in March.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I think either one would look perfectly appropriate. Look at the overall style and formality of your wedding.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Follow Me on Pinterest
  • What do your girls think?  They're the ones paying for and wearing them.  Length and season don't really have anything to do with one another.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_long-or-short-bms-dresses-in-march-evening-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:683d9532-5bf0-422a-81c5-35ed237569f9Post:f854f503-b333-49a7-b0cb-bc0b293196e1">Re: Long or Short BM's dresses in March evening wedding?</a>:
    [QUOTE]What do your girls think?  They're the ones paying for and wearing them.  Length and season don't really have anything to do with one another.
    Posted by aerinpegadrak[/QUOTE]

<div>My girls love both!</div>
  • Hi, anyone who need the dress.I suggest one good site: JenJenHouse.com. I recently bought one dress from them.

It arrived on time as promised and seriously is amazing! I paid 100.00 for this dress and it looks like I paid 500 for it! So pleased with this purchase!

Also, recently they have an activity on their FB. You could go and have a look.

You could also see the reviews on their website first and then decide.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards