New Jersey - South
Options

Bogeys Club & Cafe

Anyone having their wedding or been to a wedding at Bogeys? It's a tented ballroom on the Pitman Golf Course. I'm looking for a unique venue to match our Old Hollywood themed wedding.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bogeys Club & Cafe

• Options
    I've never been to a wedding there but my future MIL hosted 2 showers there (future SIL's bridal and baby showers). The food was delicious and the prices were good (as per future MIL, and she doesn't like to spend too much)! The views of the golf course were beautiful too!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We are having our wedding there in September 2013.  Our theme is actually Old Hollywood too!  We really fell in love with the venue, it was so different than any place we had looked before we found Bogey's.  We love that the regular club and bar area is Humphrey Bogart themed too.  
    The owner, Al, is really fantastic to work with.  He's very upfront and what you see is what you get.  The best part, at least for us, is that unlike everywhere else where they give you a set $xx.xx a head, Al asked what our budget was and then worked inside of that to come up with a menu for us that we liked.  

The food at the tasting was fantastic, and Al himself even recommended that we make a surprise visit one day or night to try the food when they don't know we are coming to make sure that the food is actually that good regularly.  We took his advice and the food was fantastic.  

Persoanlly, I feel like we hit pay dirt when we found Bogey's.   We couldn't be happier.
  • Options
    I went to a shower there and the views of the golf course were really nice.  dont know much about price though.   the food was good, too and the staff was friendly.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards