TO DO LIST TUESDAY

WR/NWR?
work related? none work related?
and it's SUNNY and WARM

yayayay
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: TO DO LIST TUESDAY

• edited December 2011
    i have a job interview at kindercare for kindergarten position this afternoon
    and tomorrow a job interview at a charter in commerce city for music k-8
  • mizjodimizjodi member
    1000 Comments
    edited December 2011
    gl with the interviews! Just work here; have about 4-5 thousand invoices to process and prep for mailing. woo hoo! Then, as df is still down at the Academy, will head down there to spend another evening with him :)

So not much for me!
    BabyFruit Ticker boots badgeDaisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    do laundry
    pack
    tie ribbon to programs
    put OOT bags together
    GET MARRIED!
  • edited December 2011
    Plenty of work on the "to do" list today - heading to Maroon Bells in Aspen for some much needed camping and fishing before we hit the home stretch for the wedding, so I'm trying to clear my desk at work.  We get to do our cake tasting tonight as well with Val from The Totally Baked Chef, LLC - CAN'T WAIT!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Good luck with your interviews..

My to do list is:
    Go to englewood and look at wedding dress on CL ( Bought it) Yay!
    Clean ( not going so well LOL.. as you can tell since i am on Here!)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_colorado-denver_list-tuesday-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:59Discussion:9e96352b-37d8-4728-ae20-5e83d4ede3e7Post:197451e1-7403-4d7e-96f0-0f134121903d">Re: TO DO LIST TUESDAY</a>:
    [QUOTE]do laundry pack tie ribbon to programs put OOT bags together GET MARRIED!
    Posted by eruthora[/QUOTE]

are those sami and brian people showing up? slackers

LMAO
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_colorado-denver_list-tuesday-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:59Discussion:9e96352b-37d8-4728-ae20-5e83d4ede3e7Post:27f6e3ce-22dd-4710-9258-a39cd3e6a978">Re: TO DO LIST TUESDAY</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: TO DO LIST TUESDAY : are those sami and brian people showing up? slackers LMAO
    Posted by sakana1840[/QUOTE]

Nah, they decided to flee to the Caribbean and elope instead of facing their families.  I think they will have a better time than at our wedding.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_colorado-denver_list-tuesday-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:59Discussion:9e96352b-37d8-4728-ae20-5e83d4ede3e7Post:ba3dfd33-8c3a-4c7d-a73f-5659e0722efd">Re: TO DO LIST TUESDAY</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: TO DO LIST TUESDAY : Nah, they decided to flee to the Caribbean and elope instead of facing their families.  I think they will have a better time than at our wedding.
    Posted by eruthora[/QUOTE]

man the purple envelop liners really will go to waste if those two don't show up

hahahahaha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards