Maryland-Baltimore
Options

i need a photographer

i am looking for a photographer that can take the photos and just give me a disc or card of all the photos.  I do scrapbooking and really dont need a package or prints made for me.

Re: i need a photographer

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Renee Michelle - she was amazing! 
    www.reneemichelephotography.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'll second Stephanie Miller, she's really sweet and her pictures are great.  Our package included a DVD of high resolution images with rights to print.  Our e-pics and the wedding photos we've seen so far turned out very well.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    [QUOTE]We just did our e-pics with her over the weekend and I have a feeling they turned out fantastic.
    Posted by lovethebeach16[/QUOTE]
    That means the sooner we get the rest of our wedding pictures, the sooner you get your e-pics, right?  I'm anxious to see the rest!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Chad Lippiatt.

I did meet with Stephanie and liked her too! I had a hard time choosing between the two.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Jenni Combs, Forever-Yesterday Photography.  LOVE her! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Miss ... Mrs.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jen Lowe from JLowe photos.  She is absolutely fantastic and you get the DVD of all your pics pretty quickly after your event.  She is such a great photographer and I can't say enough great things about her.  (She is also a scrap-booker!)
  • Options
    strawberrycrzstrawberrycrz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maryland-baltimore_need-photographer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:85Discussion:ee9a9103-76be-4d7a-ad23-26963d2ac56fPost:73adbd2e-92b9-46cf-ae74-d48ddc8230d7">Re: i need a photographer</a>:
    [QUOTE]Jen Lowe from JLowe photos.  She is absolutely fantastic and you get the DVD of all your pics pretty quickly after your event.  She is such a great photographer and I can't say enough great things about her.  (She is also a scrap-booker!)
    Posted by kimbrout[/QUOTE]

I second Jen Lowe.  I love her work, and like kimbrout said you can't say enough great things about her.  I normally hate every photo of me, and I still can't stop looking at our engagement photos!  They turned out so well! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: i need a photographer : haha, yep, I guess so! She told me it would be about a week so of course I'm already impatiently checking my email regularly. When we did the e-pics we started talking about holiday weekends and she mentioned your wedding. I felt like a weird stalker but told her that I knew you from on here.
    Posted by lovethebeach16[/QUOTE]
    Haha nice.  Yeah, we did take up a day of her Memorial day weekend.  It was the only weekend that worked well for a majority of the immediate family.  We realized after we chose the date that it was a holiday weekend.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Meghan from Meghanlynn photography- she gives you non copywrited digitals on a CD as part of the package.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I will second Jenni @ Forever-Yesterday! She is amazing. My pics came out awesome! You can customize what you want with her so it might be an option for you.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maryland-baltimore_need-photographer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:85Discussion:ee9a9103-76be-4d7a-ad23-26963d2ac56fPost:bd2d1345-20d3-4f20-879a-7ccb3b27e7dd">Re: i need a photographer</a>:
    [QUOTE]We used Renee Michelle - she was amazing!  <a href="http://www.reneemichelephotography.com" rel="nofollow">www.reneemichelephotography.com</a>
    Posted by smange10.10[/QUOTE]

<div>I'm pretty sure I am using Gary, Renee's husband!  LOVE them!!</div>
    June 2011 Siggy Challenge: My Dress

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards