Pre-wedding Parties

Timing of bachelorette party?

What's the usual timing of a bachelorette party? The week before the wedding or earlier/later?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Timing of bachelorette party?

• jrbyjrby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     Okay, thank you :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • uwf_cole23uwf_cole23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is no specific time to have it, it really just depends on what works best for you and the other people. We are having mine 3 months before because some of the girls are not local and one is in Medical school. Most are within the month, but I would highly suggest NOT having it any closer than a week away.
  • edited December 2011
    Mine was a week before, and the timing worked out really well. It was a good chance to spend some relaxed time with my friends amid last-minute-planning-insanity, and helped me remember why we're having this big silly party in the first place.
  • reandrossreandross member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married in July but having the bachelorette in May when my friend who is in the navy is home on leave since she won't be able to attend the wedding because she'll be on deployment. I thought it was going to be weird at first but I think it will be a good way to de-stress a little during a really busy time, and it gives me the oppertunity to still have my best friend involved in the wedding even though she can't make it.Smile
    PersonalMilestone Anniversary Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards