September 2013 Weddings
Options

Talk Big Thursday

We have a lot of new girls here, so everyone get their brag on! Let's hear those AW's, ladies!
 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Talk Big Thursday

• Options
    I know mine are always about my lil guy and not wedding but well he is just doing so much and so awesome cant help it!  He is standing on his own!  I know my days are limited till he is running around the house. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I seriously impressed my FI this week by creating an amazing website!  Actually, I just picked a good template and filled in some information but he was impressed anyway.Laughing
  • Options
    I'm going to brag on myself :) We got a gym membership Tuesday and I've gone both days. This is a big accomplishment for me being as I've never had a gym membership and I hate to exercise. So I'm definitely proud of myself. I even went and bought workout clothes !!!
    ~~Sept 2013 Brides - January Siggy - Floral Inspiration~~
    This is my inspiration
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The actual one I made
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I went to get my hair done yesterday and my stylist is SO excited about the wedding. She and I were brainstorming ideas and I know she is going to be awsome at my wedding -- and she is so much fun, she'll definitely be able to make me laugh if I am stressing on the big day. Yay for great vendors!
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm pretty proud of myself for staying on board with my diet and exercise 14 down!  woohoo. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My brag is my baby boy as well!  I have a 2 year old who knows not only basic and complex shapes, but colors, ABCs, has the ability to count to 30, knows tons of sight words and reads a little, and speaks a little Spanish.  He can also spell his first, middle and last names, and knows the beginning of his street address (granted, "6 East" won't get him far but still).  And that's not from daycare, because daycare is playtime.  His smarts are 100% mommy and I was told again this morning just how astonishing he is.

So booyow to me!  Wedding what?!  Lol
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
    *** September 2013 Signature Challenge: Hair Inspiration! ***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Our venue has what FI has nicknamed the "trifecta" of vendors....(just so happen to be the most expensive) and I successfully broke that group and went with other independent vendors for flowers and caterering that fit us better (personality wise AND budget).

I was having a hard time because I don't like confrontation, but the world kept turning and guess what...nobody seemed offended!

***Sept 2013 Jan. Siggy Challange - Bouquet Inspiration!***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Im so proud of myself! Ive learned so many new recipes and my fiances favorite dishes so I can make dinner for him every night. He loves my cooking and I love the fact that he brags about how good of a cook i am to his friends. he says im going to make him fat but theres no possible way the kid has the fastest metabolism in the world lol

Wedding wise ive been stuck on DJs ive talked to a lot but cant seem to make up my mind. I feel like the DJ is very important and i  keep finding things that i dont like...just cant seem to compromise.
    ***February Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon Destination - Punta Cana!*** Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    GoofyAssChickGoofyAssChick member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited August 2012
    My brag is that my fiance and I kept going back and forth trying to decide whether we wanted a band or a DJ for our wedding.  After researching and finding out how expensive good DJs are in our area we decided to put it on hold for a little bit.  Then two weekends ago we went to small music festival and fell in love with one of the bands and approached them about our wedding.  Not only are they interested, but they're willing to do it for half the cost we thought we would end up paying out.  Our little barn wedding is going to be a party!  :-) 
    Sept '13 Siggy: Hair Inspiration: photo 019944c286331ab6fdf602efadf91e9e_zps2908bf88.jpg photo 80abfd960b2f390596c647e6ec4518d9_zpsdfb581e8.jpg Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    i'm bragging because the knot just informed me that there's 400 days until my wedding!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    I'm proud of myself for truly eatting healthy this week. I had to start somewhere and I have down so good this week.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_talk-big-thursday-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:db35c2fd-5b45-4be6-8dba-233a0e51adbdPost:3962488e-31d6-4b36-80a2-5c7ec27b16b2">Re: Talk Big Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm proud of myself for truly eatting healthy this week. I had to start somewhere and I have down so good this week.
    Posted by Lovingmy3[/QUOTE]

<div>Good Job! It's tough but trust me so worth it and honestly its gonna take you 20 days to do that in a row for your body to make it a constant habit. (kinda like wearing a seatbelt, you put it on without realizing it anymore) </div><div>
    </div><div>Keep up the good work!</div>
    ***February Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon Destination - Punta Cana!*** Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Loving the vibe of this thread! Good job with scoring with the vendors and all other progresses with the wedding! Good job with working out and eating healthy! I think I've been doing pretty well with my Paleo diet. It actually seems pretty easy to follow because I enjoy everything I eat and I love finding new recipes for me and the fiancé to try. I just need stronger will power against the temptation of snacking. I had gained a lot of weight since my trip to Hawaii in May but it's gradually gone down again. I haven't worked out a whole lot but I've tried to eat healthier, cleaner and it's awesome. Another good news: Our landlord finally got our pool approved by the county so we finally get to swim in it :*D we have like.. a month of summer left to use it yayyyy
  • Options
    Applying for a couple jobs so...*fingers crossed* not that I don't like where I am, but I need to be full-time rather than part-time.  The dog is going potty outside on a regular basis, imagine my relief!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards