Rhode Island

Russel Morins Brides

What exactly is the role of the event coordinator? Would they be able to assist with room decorations, or are they there strictly for the setup of the catering and rentals?

TIA!
-Amanda-
Rhody Life

Our Favorite Pro Pic

Anniversary

Re: Russel Morins Brides

• edited December 2011
    I am using Blackstone - but did contact many different catering companies.  I am not having flowers for centerpeices so one of my big questions was ensuring they would do alot of the decorating - all of the cateres said that was fine and pretty standard - from bathroom baskets to centerpieces to cockail area set up they did it all.  It is worth just asking but I think it is very common to do all of the decorating.
  • edited December 2011
    Since it looks like we have at least two vendors in common (Morin's and RWBC) let me know if I can be of any help during your planning.

Morin's will take care of everything in terms of set up.  At your final meeting you bring ALL of your decor, favors, etc and they will log it and fine-tune exactly where everything will be placed/used etc.

I had my coordinator, Alicia set up, tables, linens, centerpieces for cocktail tables, centerpieces for half the reception tables without florals, family photos, gift table, bathroom baskets, lanterns around all fountains, tea-lights everywhere, special toasting flutes for the groom and I, and also gave her the dinner wine with our custom labels on them.  She organized it all to a Tee!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards