Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

How many roses and which looks better?

Does anyone have an idea of approximately how many roses it would take to make the aisle look like these photos? We're going to use white rose petals. Also, which looks better, all in the aisle or just lining the edge of the aisle?

Thank you!! :)

Re: How many roses and which looks better?

• Options
    IMO,  the photo of the petals just lining the sides looks the best.  The other looks a bit untidy, sorry.

No clue on the number of roses needed.  Did you try asking on the flower board?
  • Options
    No, I didn't even know there was a flower board! Thanks!  :)
  • Options
    Can't help with the amount of flowers...I scattered leaves (not so massively) and it took about 300 (each bag was 200 and I used about 1 and 1/2 bags).

I *personally* like the first one.  But this would also depend on who has to clean it up afterwards.
    November 2011 Siggy Challenge: The First Kiss
    Fall Wedding Bio
  • Options
    I like them just lining the aisle.  I have no idea how many it would take.
  • Options
    My florist is going to scatter red rose petals all over our tables. There will be about 10 and she said that would take 3 gallons of rose petals.
    Anniversary BFP: 3/5/13 EDD: 11/14/13 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Not sure what kind of petals you are planning on doing, but this website does freeze-dried and silk ones and has a really good chart for how to apporximate how many you need based on density, aisle legnth, etc.

http://www.petalgarden.com/rose-petals-info.htm
    June 16, 2012
  • Options
    I like the look of the first, but it would really depend on your dress.  I'd be afraid certain trains would drag the petals with it, so you'd be cleaning up the petals as you walked down the aisle.

As far as how many, I have no idea.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards