California-Los Angeles

Sweet table

Many couples have "things" that they do together. My fiance and I LOVE yogurtland, but we cant afford to bring yogurtland to our reception...so we are trying to give our guest the same experience (choosing their own sweets)

Which is most creative, economical, fun?
CUPCAKE BUFFET

or

CANDY BAR

Re: Sweet table

• jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm personally a fan of a cookie bar.  You can bake them yourselves and make them ahead of time.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    oooooooooooooo.. yummmmy.. so.. will there be toppings on top of the cookies.. or just a range of different cookie flavors?
  • theKylieBridetheKylieBride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That cookie bar sounds fun! I like candy bars just because you can get candy in any color and make it your own. You can monogram it if you want or keep it simple. So many, many options!
  • kimbo1781kimbo1781 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I personally love the candy bar idea because you can have several different candies and they add so much color to your wedding!
  • edited December 2011
    I don't know if this works with your setup, but you could also consider an ice cream sundae/froyo bar. That way it could be a little more like yogurtland and they could choose all kinds of toppings, but it would be cheaper because you would buy everything yourself. You could also buy lots of it in advance as long as you had a place to store it.
  • edited December 2011

does anyone know of any "yogurt bar caterer" in l.a

• katzluv88katzluv88 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    pinkberry will caterer. i dont know if you like that type of yogurt.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • pnkprincess2pnkprincess2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A cupcake bar might be kinda messy. Plus check with your venue first. We were thinking of brining in a cookie bar and they told us no outside food :( so we went with a candy bar instead. Our wedding planning is doing it for us for like $4 per person and I can select any candy I want. She had a binder to choose from. 
  • edited December 2011
    Hi ladies! Cake Bonbons are the biggest hit with guests!! They are delish, trendy and not messy.... Check our our photo gallery at www.LeCakeBonbon.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards