June 2013 Weddings
Options

Fridayyyy

I almost forgot to post on here again, because I really thought yesterday was Friday. So, most of us have registered right?
What are the top 3 things you hope you get off your registry?

If you didn't register yet, what are the top 3 things you think you'd like to get?
Honeymoon Destination - Hawaii image

Re: Fridayyyy

• Options
    rmp4996rmp4996 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited January 2013
    My top 3:
    1. Werid as this sounds, I'd really like to get the really comfy, soft comforter we registered for.
    2. All our barware
    3. Our everyday plates, because FI did a really good job picking them, and they are sqare which I love because I'm a weirdo and I don't like all my food to touch (only some things, like gravy, salad, bread, and potatoes lol) and with square plates it's easier to separate food. Wow, I just made myself sound like a crazy, lol.
    Honeymoon Destination - Hawaii image
  • Options
    I really want ALL the fiestaware we registered for. I super duper want the down comforter and duvet set. And I want my bright green kitchen aid mixer. 

I also really need the vacuum since ours is inept when it comes to sucking up dog hair and it makes me crazy. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    I'd really like to get the dishes we've registered for and just the kitchen things in general. 
  • Options
    1. Kitchenaid mixer
    2. Formal and everyday dishes because fiance liked them too!
    3. Camping tent and equipment
  • Options
    LOL!!! Okay I'm really hoping for my Kitchenaid Stand Mixer too!!! In apple green :)

All the pots and pans I registered for, mine are super old hand me downs and are pretty much on their last legs! 

Also my everyday and formal dishes! The everyday because we desperately need them, we're down to 4 dinner plates, 3 salad plates and 3 bowls. And the formal china because I've always wanted formal china for my wedding.

Anniversary
  • Options
    We have not registered yet, but plan to in the next few weeks (we've been looking regularly though and have a wish list).  I more so want my mother to stop buying things for us before we even get a chance to register!  She's bought two sets of everyday dishes and a whole pots and pans/bakeware type set and a nice silverware set;  which although grateful for the gifts, it was not #1 on our "list."  Few months back we were casually shopping and I pointed out I liked these particular dishes, but it wasn't like OMG, I want this my registry!  And now that FI & I  have been shopping around, its definitely not what we would pick to register for.  We do like the silverware; but the dishes and pots/pans are not our favorite.  So now I am feeling obligated to just keep them, (I don't even know if they are even returnable at this point).  Just don't want to hurt her feelings.  I "like" them, but they are in the red color scheme and that was not mine and FI initial color scheme as we have been looking at things lately.  I guess since we plan to still register for the nice casual china place settings, having the extra set of "eevryday" dishes will not be that bad. 

sorry I went off on a tangent, haha. 

I'm most excited for the bedding set we have our eye on, our barware set and our nice place settings.

Anniversary
  • Options
    I am DREADING registering and the whole shower thing completely.  I told my BF I did not want a shower but her, my daughter and other bridesmaids don't care, they say they are throwing one anyway.  BF warned me that FMIL didn't like the date they all picked and she plans to throw me a second shower for "all her family I have yet to meet"...????  Uh, hello, I have been with FI for 12 years and I know everyone on the wedding guest list so I have no idea who she is refering to.  FI thinks she is attempting to hijack the shower thing from BF.  And if FMIL plans a jack and jill, which is his sides usual way of doing things, he will not be happy.  So now BF is looking at other dates.  I just really feel weird registering b/c everything I would need/want is not cheap, and I don't want people to feel like they have to get me anything.  But BF says my friends plan to whether I like it or not and they really want to have the party.  Now I am trying to think of things I could use under $30.  I think the top three would be:

- A glass gravy boat and ladle
    - Bissel Pet Hair eraser (so I don't have to drag out the central vac to do the drapes)
    - Sushi dishes for two
    June 2013 * March Siggy Challenge * Shoes
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

1) bedset
    2) waffle maker
    3) steamer

• Options
    I really hope we get our kitchen aid mixer, the hand steamer, and the programable crockpot.
  • Options
    1. Black Kitchen Aid stand mixerSealed
    2. Wine Glasses from BBB!!!!
    3. Square every day dishes from Target
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    June 2013 brides December 2012 Siggy: Bridesmaids Dress
  • Options
    I think the pots/pans, bakeware, and vacuum. And then I wonder when I became old enough to list things like this as my top wants... :
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards