Pre-wedding Parties

Bachelorette Party and Pregnant

So, my fiance and I just found out we are pregnant.  Just about 2  months in.  Our wedding is in April.  My bridesmaids were already planning my bachelorette party and well of course it included alcohol.  So, I guess this put a little damper on their plans.  Any ideas on what other type of Bachelorette Party a pregnant bride can have??  
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Bachelorette Party and Pregnant

• Congratulations!

You can still have the same kind of party....just without alcohol.  You don't need alcohol to have a good time :)

Maybe do a girls day and get mani/pedis then a nice lunch and shopping for the rest of the day followed by a nice dinner with the girls?

• Congrats! There are lots of things you can do, depending on your and your girls' budgets.

A spa day might be nice. A shopping trip with lunch (like PP mentioned). You could do a potluck at someone's house or order in dinner, eat junk food and watch movies all night.

Or you could keep your original plans and just not drink. I understand it would be a bummer maybe to be at a bar and be the guest of honor and not drinking, but perhaps if you went to more of a lounge type atmosphere that also served food, you could listen to music, dance, etc. and wouldn't miss the alcohol.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vacation
  • Maybe a spa day?
  • Out out for a fab dinner.  Or maybe hit a comedy club - the ones here make some yummy NA drinks that are very festive.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards