Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

I'm Married!

Well ladies I'm back from New Orleans and trying to recover from a long wedding weekend that was amazing, despite the rain and a few snafus.  I will post my reviews in a couple of days when I'm a little more clear headed and I've given one vendor in particular a chance to rectify the major problem they caused by being late.  I will still an honest accurate account of their service, but want to be able to relay if they handled the situation appropriately after the fact. 

All in all, it is exactly the way everyone describes it....it goes by way too fast and it is mostly a blur.  We had a pub crawl Thursday night, rehearsal dinner and Welcome Party Friday night, the wedding, secondline (yes, we caught about a 20 minute break in the weather and went for it-  the bottom of my dress is filthy but it was completely worth it!), and reception on Saturday, and the farewell brunch on Sunday- and I swear it all went by in a flash. 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I'm Married!

• Options
    Congrats! Very excited for your reviews!
  • Options
    YAAAAY! You're married! Congratulations! I can't wait for your reviews and I'll be crossing to the other side to join you in a few days!
  • Options
    In Response to Re:I'm Married!:[QUOTE]YAAAAY! You're married! Congratulations! I can't wait for your reviews and I'll be crossing to the other side to join you in a few days! Posted by alarche[/QUOTE]

Have no worries about the Cathedral or their lack of communication prior to the rehearsal. They are pros, they listen to what you want, while giving their experienced opinions. Kevin made suggestions several times that were meant to make sure photos will be great while staying true to the liturgy. Also, they aren't interested in your reading choices because they really don't have anything to do with them. Have copies of the readings that can be placed on the lectern before Mass so your readers don't have to carry any papers up there with them. Immediately before I walked down the aisle Kevin and Sandra were waiting at the doors for me since I was so very late due to the transportation fiasco, they reassured me, fixed my dress and my veil, and sent me and my dad on our way. Wonderful people.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations !  So very excited & happy for you. Can't wait to see some snapshots of your day & the Vendor reviews. Hope that the issue gets resolved to your satisfaction. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations!
  • Options

Congrats Mrs.!   Looking forward to reviews and pics! ;)

• Options
    Congratulations!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats! Can't wait for the reviews!!
  • Options
    Congratulations, sounds like you had an amazing time despite the snafu! It does go by SO fast, but you'll love reliving it all when your photos are done!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Congrats!  Looking forward to your reviews too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards