Getting in Shape

ARM workouts?

Any quick and easy daily arm workout routine? I dont care about the rest of my body lol I just need to get these arms looking fit...god what a pain. I hate working out.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: ARM workouts?

• If you truly want something quick and easy, your best bet will be 100 pushups: http://hundredpushups.com/

But the best way to get your arms looking better is to lift heavy weights and eat right. 

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • edited July 2012
    Quick and easy doesn't get you results, unfortunately- there's no magic pill to make working out easier.

The best advice I can give you is if you want to tone your arms in less time, lift heavy- if you're failing in half as many reps, it takes half as much time to work out.  But, I mean, you still have to lift to failure if you want to see results.  Also, push-ups.  They're a classic because they work.  But the trick with everything is to use good form and don't cheat- you get out what you put in.

ETA: I just want to say, I posted this before I saw J&K's post.  So you just got exactly the same advice from two different people independent of one another.  :)
  • Hey there!  In order to get toned arms, you've got to lose fat.  There's no best way to target fat in one location, unfortunately you have to lose it everywhere!  I'm going to send you a message about how I got toned for my wedding.  I have pics here:
    CaitlinOnAMission.blogspot.com
  • Push ups! And get some dumbells and do various lifts while hanging out at home. Bicep curls, tricep extensions..etc.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards