Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

MN Party Bus -- Do Not Use

Hey Ladies! So, I had my bachelorette party this weekend and it was amazing -- however, my MOH had issues with the party busy rental company and I thought I'd let you ladies know. My MOH booked our bus through mnpartybus.com. On the evening before the bachelorette party she received a phone call from the owner saying that they double booked the bus, and that when the U2 concert was over they needed to drop us ladies off at a bar for no more than an hour and pick up another group from the concert to bring them home. With that, they said we'd get an hour free -- for a total of $375. Ok, no problem. So, on Saturday we got dropped off at Gastov's around 11:30pm and didn't get picked back up until 1:45am. We only booked the bus until 1am. My MOH tried calling the bus driver three times to see where he was at -- no answer. Finally, she got a hold of him but he wanted us to meet him at a different bar. Um, no. So finally at around 1:45am he comes and gets us, and we get home around 2:30am. Once we got back to my place my MOH signed the merchant copy that said $375 ...and she even took a picture with her phone for evidence. She checked her credit card this morning and sure enough the bus company charged us $500, which is what we would of been charged if we had booked the bus until 2am. Which we didn't -- and they said they would give us an hour free. So, my MOH is furious. She's going to call and complain, and thankfully she took a photo of the receipt and has phone records proving that it was not our choice to stay out that late.

Again, I just wanted to let you ladies know. I think what they did was very unprofessional, and hopefully my MOH isn't out $125.

Re: MN Party Bus -- Do Not Use

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards