Rhode Island
Options

Extra-Special MOH/Bridesmaid gifts - Suggestions?

Has anyone come up with a really special gift for their MOH/best friend?  I'm giving all of my bridesmaids matching day-of jewelry, but I also want to get each girl something personal that she will love.  My MOH (cousin) and best friend have both been so incredibly amazing and I want to get them something extra-special to thank them. I am willing to spend up to $200 on each of these gifts, and none of the typical bridesmaid gifts will do! 

I would love to hear anyone's suggestions... Thanks so much!

Re: Extra-Special MOH/Bridesmaid gifts - Suggestions?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    hI! i know that these arent mind-blwing gifts, but my girls liked them a lot. each girl got a coach purse in a different style/color/material to match their personality, a moyna purple beaded clutch for the day of the wedding, a cute garment bag to travel with their dresses, a perfume to fit each girls' personality; a small makeup bag with travel sized items (all girls are traveling for the wedding), and two pairs of pearls-one in black, one in white. im also paying for my MOHs hair/makeup.
  • Options
    wendyk33wendyk33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am doing pandora braclets with a charm that reminds me of each girl.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The pandora bracelet is a great idea!  Except both my sisters and cousin already have them... I definitely think I am going to incorporate the charms though.  Thanks Wendy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards