June 2013 Weddings

JUNE Siggy Challenge Ideas!

Hey guys,

It's that time of the month again (I can't believe it!)

So I'm out of ideas and would love some thrown this way so we can start voting!

Can you believe we'll all be hitting the one year mark at some point next month? Eeeeeeek!
June '13 - Cake!
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Books read in 2013 - 0/25

Re: JUNE Siggy Challenge Ideas!

• Yay I am excited to be able to participate again :-)

Ideas are:
    -Dads/Male role models
    -E-rings (did we do this already? I think we might have...)
    -What we love most about summer

June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • cnf2013cnf2013 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    I'd say e-ring or maybe save the date inspiration..? Not that my input really matters, I have yet to participate. I just like seeing every elses pictures, lol. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I'm new so I don't really know what's been done before, but I love the e-ring idea!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I like the e-ring idea or Save-the-date inspiration since it seems like so many people are starting to send them out/think about getting them.
  • I still have my bouquet on my siggy. haha.
    I'm so behind. *hangs head in shame*
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • JennLaxJennLax member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    I think we did e-rings early in the year?  I can't remember 100% though.

Hmmm... the only other things I can think of are: Fave pic of you and FI or maybe the first picture of the two of you post-proposal?
    ~*June 2013 Sig Challenge: Our Cake*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • IMHO, I think since basically all we ever talk about is the wedding on here it would be fun to do more NWR things...I, personnally, am I getting on my own nerves with the wedding. Even when I'm sick of hearing about it, my brain is like in constant WEDDING WEDDING WEDDING mode...that's just my opinion though. I think I participated in like 1 siggy challenge so my opinion shouldn't count lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I like the favorite picture of you and your fiance. I agree with you, Dee, I'm so excited for June because we'll all be hitting the 1 year mark!!
  • I think it should be wedding related bc June is our wedding month. I like erings don't know if it's been done already or fav pic of you and fianc or first pic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited May 2012
    I agree with T&D just because it's our one year mark we should do something WR. I like the e-ring idea but if you already did that (I just started this month so I wouldn't know) then what about cake ideas or venue pics.
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thats what I was thinking as well - Do something WR since it's kicking off the 'countdown' to our tickers finally moving haha

I'll start another thread with the poll since I can't modify the 1st one for some odd reason
    June '13 - Cake!

Books read in 2013 - 0/25
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards