June 2012 Weddings

Getting Highly Irritated! little long

I'm guess because I procrastinated and planned my wedding in less that 6 months, one week out i'm just ready to scream!

yall probably remember my bridesmaid who never ordered her dress
Update:  we went somewhere else. she placed a deposit and says she has paid and picked it up and that her FI mother is doing a hem on it.  We'll see this weekend if she actually has a dress in the right length, i'm done worrying about it, but it still makes me mad when i think about it!

And then, my post yesterday was talking about my ring bearer whose momma decided YESTERDAY to let my FMIL know that he can't be in the wedding because they can't get along with the family. i hate liars and it was coompletely rude to wait til now to tell us.
UPDATE:  My cousin, who is my junior bridesmaid's, little brother is going to try to do it. i say try because 4 year olds can be unpredictable. I had to rush order a tux from kohls and it cost me 100 dollars. oh well.

Now, my latest stress. My vendor for the reception has worked with us pretty good by letting us costomize the food without extra charge ( thank you wedding planner!) However they have proved very difficult to get in touch with. My wedding planner has emailed time after time and still can't get an invoice from them. I emailed them 3 days ago and have heard nothing. The wedding is saturday. My parents and i really wanted to pay them thursday after we set up! I mean, do they want my money or not!?!?! seriously! I'm just going to go over there monday, since i'm going to be in my hometown all week starting tomorrow....

vent over.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Getting Highly Irritated! little long

• I'm sorry you're going through all this frustration!  I think you're right to just try to not worry about the things you can't control, like the RB situation.  Good luck with your venue!

I feel like we need a vent thread every day now lol.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic June 2012 Siggy: Favorite Engagement Picture! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm sorry about all the drama you're having to go through. I hope everything gets worked out.
    Anniversary BFP: 3/5/13 EDD: 11/14/13 BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm sorry you have so many stresses all at once, and right before the wedding! It's good to let yourself vent, and here is the best place. Someone, somewhere can relate! I hope everything shapes up soon and that you're able to get ahold of the vendor. That's weird they won't return a call when it's about getting their money!
  • kipnuskipnus member
    First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
    I'm sorry about all those annoyances--I agree with needing a vent thread every day! My biggest stress right now is not hearing back from our officiant. He's terrible with e-mails!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards