Florida-North Florida
Options

Wedding Night accomodations

I am getting married in St. Augustine in June. Any recommendations on where to stay the wedding night (other than the Casa Monica and Hilton?)

Thanks!

Re: Wedding Night accomodations

• Options
    There is a Hampton Inn very close to Vilano Beach...within a few steps but not actually on the beach. I have never stayed there but I looked into it for my guests. The lobby and grounds were very pretty, its close to the beach, staff was very helpful and friendly when we were looking into it and they bake fresh cookies and have them for the guests daily in the lobby. I cannot speak for the rooms because we didn't stay in one. Hope this helps!
  • Options
    The Agustin Inn.  They have a two night minimum but they are reasonably priced and most rooms have a huge jacuzzi tub.  We like the Majestic Suite ourselves.  We go every year for our anniversary.
  • Options
    It is a little bit of a drive but SO WORTH IT!!! It is called Ponte Vedra Lodge and Club. So romantic. thats where my husband and I stayed for our wedding night. It is right on the beach and each room has its own kitchen jacuzzi tub and fire place. it is about a 40 minute drive from downtown St augustine.
  • Options
    There are so many places to choose from in St. Augustine. I recommend doing a B&B. Its intimate and it's nice to be waited on. I like the Centennial House and a place called "Our House".
    May 2013 Brides Siggy Challenge January- Let Them Eat Cake!
    My cake is a 2-tier ivory cake with silver dotted scallops, ribbon and pearl brooch.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Castillo real on st Augustine beach!
  • Options
    Bayfront Marin Inn?
  • Options
    We stayed at The Old City House B&B right next to the Casa Monica and had no complaints. The room was nice and so was breakfast at their restaurant the next morning (I highly recommend the mimosas).
    BFP #1 Sept. 2011 EDD 5.25.12 missed MC on 11.17.11 | BFP #2 4.30.12 11dpo EDD 1.10.13 | Grow, baby, grow!
    01.03.09 {MARRIED BIO}
    imageimageimagePregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards