October 2013 Weddings
Options

Can I just whine?

Ok, I'm going to whine for a sec. If this bothers you, please stop reading now!

Two weeks ago on Friday, I went in to the dentist for pain. They found I cracked my tooth and told me I needed a root canal. I had to wait because I didn't want to be in pain when we were going out of town to visit my grandmother (her gravesite). I had the RC last Tuesday, ow. 

Then last Friday I got a bad canker sore and my lymph glands swelled up to the size of nickels. I trudged through even though I felt like poo, and went dress shopping this past weekend. Then Monday I went into the dentist to "take care" of the canker sore (feel free to Google how they do that Surprised)

Finally, I went into the doctor today. At first she said it was a virus and to stick it out. Then she looked at my labs, i have STREP! (It's worth saying, I had my tonsils out 2 years ago, not supposed to get strep)

I'm trying so hard to not let this get to me, but it is. I'm sick of being sick. I'm sick of calling to work when I'm trying to get a promotion, and save for a wedding. Save for school too! I thankfully don't have class tonight, but I did have to miss class on Monday and also take my Saturday final early. 

Ok, my whining is done. Sorry to do this here, but my family is sick of this as well as me!
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Can I just whine?

• Options
    dewingedpixiedewingedpixie member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited October 2012
    Its ok to whine. I went to the dr yesterday they thought I had strep the test was negative. Instead the respiratory virus my fiance had ulcerated my entire throat. I'm on liquids and magic mouthwash gargles for atleast 2 more days probably 3-4 more. So I feel you on throat pain right now.
    DIStickers.com Ticker
  • Options
    Aww I hope you feel better. At least the weekend is coming up! Def take it easy and hopefully by Monday you will be feeling better. I hate when I have so many things I need to do but can't do them!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    July 2007 Photobucket
    october 2012 Photobucket
  • Options
    Yuck! Drink lots of fluids. My go to when I am sick is chamomile tea.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2013-weddings_can-i-just-whine?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:1925524f-fa8b-432f-a7b5-be486ce756efDiscussion:2e16dc10-9232-484f-b316-f8ad28103cd8Post:2d9645db-9610-4d76-a968-22d0d0780549">Re: Can I just whine?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Its ok to whine. I went to the dr yesterday they thought I had strep the test was negative. Instead the respiratory virus my fiance had ulcerated my entire throat. I'm on liquids and magic mouthwash gargles for atleast 2 more days probably 3-4 more. So I feel you on throat pain right now.
    Posted by dewingedpixie[/QUOTE]

<div>Magic mouthwash :) I'm doing that too for the canker sores. Except it cost an arm and a leg!</div><div>Never been a fan of tea, but I have heard good things about chamomile tea. Wil have to pick up :) Thanks ladies!</div>
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My insurance didnt cover the wash but it was only 16 bucks so I didnt fight it.
    DIStickers.com Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards