Missouri-Kansas City
Options

How many dresses.....

did you try on?
(there's a poll that should pop up, it's kinda slow though!)

Re: How many dresses.....

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I can't remember exactly but if I had to guess I'd say 15. I quickly figured out what would look good, and what didn't!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Def more than 10...I went to five different places! And, ironically enough, ended up getting the first dress I tried on. Figures!
  • Options
    SEWFSEWF member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought the fourth one I tried on. I knew before I even left the dressing room that I had found my dress. My Mom and aunt's mouths' dropped open, so I took that as a good sign.
    Malcolm AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    christie4673christie4673 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I found my dress while I was just "looking to see what looked good one me" with no intention to buy.  I ended up buying a dress that my sister picked out because she didn't like what the consultant was pulling.  We only went to one store but I think I tried on 10 dresses.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I found mine at the second place we went to, on the first day of trying dresses on. By that time i'd narrowed down what style I liked, and like many other brides, the minute I put it on, I knew! Then when my family saw it, all they could say is "wow"...and then we bought it!
  • Options
    chyleinachyleina member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went everywhere. And tried on everything. Lol
    I couldn't even guess how many I tried on. I was one of those "I love each one" type people.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards