40-Plus Brides

Monday Weight In - it's depressing, I know....

I hate my diggy scale.  I'm 144.4 up 2lbs since Friday.  I haven't done anything different far as intake.  I'm praying it's PMS water weight.  Dammit!

Created by Wedding Favors

Re: Monday Weight In - it's depressing, I know....

• 178.4 - same as what I was Friday.  And I thought I did well on the week end!
  • YAY my first weigh in here.  NOT.  :(  My starting point is 190.  Ugh!!  My goal is 145lbs by this November. 

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• I'm the fatty of the group 242.3 today.
  • Island--must be the rapture.  I am at 166 up from 164.8 on Friday.  Although, I confess to joining some friends for a birthday dinner at Maggiano's Little Italy.  I did pretty good as far as food, but that second glass of wine and sliver of chocolate cake (really, it was a sliver) did me no favors.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ok - so here it goes.

243.8 this morning.

good news is that is down 2 from last monday. 

bad news is it is up 1 from friday.  Damn cupcakes... (my daughter's birthday party was on saturday)

I've always found weigh ins to be more useful if you also include you plan for the coming week as well:

I am going to work out 4 times.  I am also going to participate in my daughter's softball practice and game (active rest) 2 times.  And if the weather cooperates this coming weekend - it is time to get my bike out and ready to go.  So will try to get in a nice bike ride as well.
  • Stupid, stupid, stupid - my scale.  I've heard you should weight in the morning because that's when your lightest.  Which I weight 144 with a tee on at 8am 

I just got out of the shower, hair wet & naked.  I weight 141.8???!!!!  Grrr.
    My scale is weight challenged!
    Created by Wedding Favors
  • I weighed in this morning at 179.8, which is up 2.4 from last week!!  I have to admit that I was a little bad over the weekend, but not 2.4 lbs worth!!!  I didn't do a very good job tracking my cal intake over the weekend, so maybe I did worse than I thought.

Well for those of us that were up from last week, we can't let it get us down.  We just need to figure out how we can be a little more focused this week.  I am going to start walking today for at least 30 minutes, so hopefully that will help and I will make sure to track my cals over the weekend too!

What is everyone else going to change this week???
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hmmm...I am leaving on Thursday afternoon for vacation at my brother's and then at my parents' house.  My goal is to try and maintain my calorie intake to the 982calories I am allowed in order to lose my 2 pound per week.  It's going to be tough, but I have to be strong.  I am also going to try and walk when I am at my parents' house.  They have some kicka$$ (pun intended) hills in their neighborhood.  If I walk, I will be able to go over a little on the calories.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My goals for this week are to walk every day for at least 30 mins. and to write down everything that goes into my mouth.

I have been on Zyrtec daily for allergies for about 2 months - and during these two months I have put on nearly 10 lbs.  Two weeks ago I stopped Zyrtec for a couple of days and lost 3 lbs.  Then gained it back when I was back on Z.

I read the Z's mfg website and weight gain may be a side effect but it is not listed as such because for those in the study who did gain weight, it could not be substantiated that it was indeed the Z.  I think it is.
  • edited May 2011
    Ok, I'm not eager to do this. But that's usually a sign I ought to push through and try something new...

Wii Fit said 189.4 today.

I did 30min of Wii Fit balance and aerobics mostly. This week I'll do that at least 3x and do Just Dance at least 2x.

I never tried public accountability before. Maybe this will work. I'll take anything less than 189 as a win by next Monday.

EDIT on Tuesday: 30min wii fit. [this is just a note to myself, on the accoutability platform...]
    EDIT on Wednesday: setback; bad sore throat, feel rotten. Ice cream for dinner (but medicinal...)
    EDIT on Thursday: still sick; exhausted. Made it through work but can't really focus or raise enough will to work out. Damn. Lovely day. At least not eating much due to illness...
    EDIT on Friday: better, but not 100%.  Did 15 min of Wii Fit but felt weak, so I stopped.
    EDIT on Saturday: made up the other 15 min of Wii FIt, and did 3 songs on Just Dance.
    EDIT on Sunday: 15 minutes of Wii Fit, and 2 songs on Just Dance (but hot ones!)
    Retro/Vintage Inspirations

imageimageimage

• I am posting my weight for all to see because I want that accountability!  I haven't weighed in for awhile, so this will be good for me.  Last August I weighed 266, and in February I weighed 253, so I am going the right way, just WAY slowly! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards