Arizona-Phoenix

Desert Outdoor Wedding

Any ideas for a beautiful February desert outdoor wedding in the Scottsdale, Phoenix, Cave Creek, Carefree area?  Golf clubs, etc.  We are going to do the reception in the back yard of a friend's home but would like to do the wedding ceremony outside.  Thanks for your ideas.

Re: Desert Outdoor Wedding

• edited December 2011
    The Desert Botanical Gardens in Phoenix is very pretty, and is completely comprised of desert plants.

There are also a lot of resorts on Camelback mountain, such as the Sanctuary, which has phenomenal views.
    I'm all dressed up in your words today. Schockedbio.weebly.com
  • belgirlbelgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was going to say Desert Botanical Gardens as well...
  • edited December 2011
    DBG all the way!!!  They have ceremony only sites too, a lot of places (at least the ones I looked at) do not let you do just a ceremony with no reception, but the DBG will.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • paintmepaintme member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jumping on the DBG band wagon. I was married there in February and it was beautiful. The lighting there is wonderful and Debbie Weitz is the coordinator and is really great to work with. They do have a list of venders you have to choose from but the options are really fantastic; we went with Santa Barbara Catering and people are still talking about the food.
    Just keep in mind that if you do an outdoor venue in the dessert, you are essentially going to be walking on dirt and gravel a lot. Just keep that mind when you are getting your dress.
    Good luck!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards