June 2013 Weddings
Options

Grey's Anatomy!

So I know this is WAYYYY off topic. But is anyone else completely and utterly excited for the new season to start Thursday?? I seriously can't wait! I'm glued to that show! Like hardcore I LOVE it!

I wonder how they will start the new season. Do u think anyone else will die?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Grey's Anatomy!

• Options
    YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!  I am travelling to NY Thursday with FI for my daughter's parent's weekend and I am stressing out about getting to the hotel in time for me to see it.  I told him we have to leave no later than 3:30 pm and he knew exactly why...which is so funny he knows.  I still had the last two epsiodes on my dvr and watched them the other day and bawled like a baby AGAIN when Lexie died.  I am so excited.  FI even gets in to it now (although he tries to act like he isn't I know he is). 

The only thing I get more worked up about than Grey's is football but the whole ref thing has me so pissed off I am about to call and cancel my NFL Sunday ticket.  I seriously almost drove my car into a cement piling listening to sports radio today.  Haha...That could be storyline on Greys! 
    June 2013 * March Siggy Challenge * Shoes
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Haha yeah I'm just waiting to see what the twist will be when the season finally starts. Like maybe it's a dream? Or they don't get rescued for awhile... I don't know. But they really left us hanging.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    SO EXCITED!!! I've been waiting for a while now lol. Atleast private practice came back tonight.
    November Siggy: STD/Invite inspiration imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Graduation tickers
  • Options
    I'm so excited for it too!  FI has even started watching it with me since we've lived together.  It is set up to dvr since FI will be away, but I will probably tomorrow night and again with him.
  • Options
    I am so ready for it to come back on! I just wonder how it is all going to play out. I was quite bummed that it was Lexee that died, and then I read this summer Sloan and Teddy were also leaving the show for good. Teddy doesn't bother me as much, but I'm a Sloan fan and always wanted him and Lexee to get back together.
  • Options
    OMG I am so excited for it to start! I feel like I've been waiting forever! My best friend/MOH comes over every Thursday during the season to watch it with my mom and I. Can't wait for our Thursday night girls night to start again!! I am anxious to know who else dies. I also read the Sloan and Teddy will be leaving; we know Teddy got "fired" but how is Sloan leaving? I think he's taking a job somewhere else. Ahh so excited for tmorrow night!! I'm also mad though I didn't know Private Practice was starting last night lol!! Good thing for on demand :-).
  • Options
    They'll probably use Lexi's death for the Sloan exit (if it happens, I hadn't heard that). He's too upset about her being gone and has to leave Seattle Grace because it reminds him of her.

Also, it was confirmed that the reason Teddy was fired is because the actress is not coming back to the show. I read an article about both Lexi and Teddy leaving. She won't be back.

However, I have also read that Katherine Heigl wants to come back so that could be awesome.
    June 2013 May Challenge: The Dress
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    It will definately be interesting to see how it all plays out. I don't want Teddy to leave. I really like her, and if Katherine Heigl comes back then I wonder how they will bring her in. I mean she left burning some pretty serious bridges with Karev. Who knows, but I definately will have eyes glued to the screen.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    This needs a *Spoiler Alert* in the title.

I am so far behind.
    Its not the destination so much as the journey, they say. - Captain Jack Sparrow Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards