Massachusetts-Cape Cod

PHOTOGRAPHER

Hello Ladies - my cousin just got engaged, and she is in search of a wedding photographer that shoots on the Cape.  That is affordable and includes a CD of all digital images with copyrights in their package.  It appears all MA & RI photographers have packages.  The photographer I used for my wedding was there all day 12 hours for one flat rate - with amazing shots and he is still between $800-$1000 cheaper than what I've been finding for her.  The photographer she really likes doesn't offer the images and is at $2900 just to have her shoot at your wedding and she leaves 1 hr after dinner which totally sucks.  Where is the coverage of cake cutting, flower toss, etc.  Any suggestions are greatly apprecaited .... she really would like a photographer that can capture the lighten and focal points really well.

Re: PHOTOGRAPHER

• I'm using Rhonwen Churchill - she's very reasonable and great to work with!
    Anniversary
  • AlipapsAlipaps member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited July 2012
    We're using Portrait New England and we love them. They're super-reasonable and offer packages where you get all your images/reprint rights.
  • The 1st dance, cake cutting, parent dances, toasts etc are all completed within 1 hr after dinner. I am sure the photographer she is looking at would work together with the DJ / Band to make sure all events were covered before they left.

There are lots of Cape Cod resources for finding talented, professional, local Cape Cod photogrpahers. Try these:

• I second portrait new england...and there are two photographers
  • I was shocked at photography package pricing when I started looking. I am using Paul Blackmore for my November Cape Wedding. He did a great job with our engagement pics. My fiance normally does not like having his picture taken and Paul was great during the engagement pics, giving direction without being too touchy.
  • We had the pleasure of working with Amanda from ShoreShotz for our engagement shoot and wedding. I can't even put into words how amazing she is!!! Most importantly she is very easy to work with, down to earth, helpful and her work is incredible! She had a way of really capturing the love my husband and I share and my fun crazy family. My family raved about her after the wedding- she made everyone feel at ease which def showed in the pix. We are having such a hard time choosing photos because they all ROCK. Her prices were reasonable and we have the rights to our photos. Def check her out!
  • I just got married in June in Sandwich.  We used Frank and Helen Coombs from You ought to be in pictures.  website:  www.capecodphotographers.net
    They were fantastic and reasonable!  We LOVE our pictures!  Here are just 2 of my favs!  They made the pictures fun HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards