May 2013 Weddings
Options

Poll: Help me decide on a Guestbook idea...

So I'm driving myself crazy with over-thinking the small details (as usual) and would like your ladies opinions on the "alternative" idea I want to consider for my guestbook. Please check out my site with the options I'm considering and vote on which you think I should pick. Feel free to explain why and feel free to tell me I'm officially losing my mind! LOL I'm a big girl and can take the rejection! Haha.

http://merryandmarried.weebly.com/the-guestbook-alternative.html

Re: Poll: Help me decide on a Guestbook idea...

• Options
    How many guests are you having? Will everyone have room to sign on all of the options?
    Trying to conceive #1 since January 2013
    My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    I think so. Im having 45-50 guests.
  • Options
    I like either of the first two. If you do take the time (and money) to do something, make sure it's something you'd actually use or display, and not just something that will sit in a closet collecting dust. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I really like the sheet musc idea- not something you see often and it is very personal :)
    May 2013 Brides February Siggy photo invitessiggy_zpscfc27989.jpg Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    love the sheet music. more unique and personal than the other two... and as someone who played piano for 11 years (and hopes to again soemtime) I think it's awesome!
    Jackie (Photographer by trade) & Patrick (Military Police Officer)
    May 18, 2013
    "I Love My Wounded Warrior"
    May 2013 Brides November Sig: The venue
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards