Snarky Brides

Has anyone seen the beaten dog pic on FB/No beaten dog in post!

It's feaking me out BIG TIME. Is it real? Why would someone take a pic of their dog, beaten? My heart dropped into my stomach. It was nice to get on my FB feed and see that when I first woke up.  :(

Re: Has anyone seen the beaten dog pic on FB/No beaten dog in post!

• I haven't seen it but I hope I never do. I would probably cry and throw up. Did the poster say someone else beat it or they did?
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Yeah she said she hated animal abuse but sh!t I don't want to see that on my FB feed. There is nothing I can do about it except feel utterly sad for the poor dog.
  • I haven't seen it and I hope I don't. I did, awhile back, have a photo of a dog who's face was blown off by a firecracker show up in my feed. I defriended and bawled my eyes out. It's really not cool to post anything like that on your wall where others will see it in their feed.
  • ricksangricksang member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited April 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_has-anyone-seen-the-beaten-dog-pic-on-fb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:9d66566e-40ea-433a-8e27-9ad96e8cb336Post:dbf81b41-a843-4121-9bfe-28cbd885b4f3">Re: Has anyone seen the beaten dog pic on FB/No beaten dog in post!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I haven't seen it and I hope I don't. I did, awhile back, have a photo of a dog who's face was blown off by a firecracker show up in my feed. I defriended and bawled my eyes out. It's really not cool to post anything like that on your wall where others will see it in their feed.
    Posted by daffodil_jill[/QUOTE]
    OMFG Daff. :(

This one isn't as shocking but it is terrible. I guessI'll have to block this person. I was hoping it was a fake photo.
  • Well if I do see it in my feed, whoever posted it will get an earful
    panther
  • My sister would be someone to post something like that.  Now I'm afraid to check my newsfeed.
  • Aww TY Alli :)
  • Edie, that is awesome!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Edie, that is so freaking adorable!
  • Ricks im a fan of a few pit bull pages and they post a lot of dog fight pics.  Its really sad.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • My state just passed a law where Pits are automatically deemed dangerous and held to a different standard than any other dog. It pisses me off. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • My state also will not allow pits in certain counties. It's bs.
  • I have seen those types of posts. My cousin reposted it once and I was so unbelievably upset, and I reported it to FB so that it would (hopefully) get taken down. It made me feel physically ill and I definitely cried a little.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_has-anyone-seen-the-beaten-dog-pic-on-fb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:9d66566e-40ea-433a-8e27-9ad96e8cb336Post:b66e5249-5d2a-4cd8-be00-4e1d49502e44">Re: Has anyone seen the beaten dog pic on FB/No beaten dog in post!</a>:
    [QUOTE]My state just passed a law where Pits are automatically deemed dangerous and held to a different standard than any other dog. It pisses me off. 
    Posted by celticmyss[/QUOTE]

<div>Did you see the Editorial in the Baltimore Sun about Pitt Bulls and that law?</div><div>
    </div><div>I don't agree with the stigma against Pitt Bulls, but I usally don't get into those arguments about them. But that article pissed me off to no end.</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards