Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

I am IN LOVE with my dress!

So for the past few weeks while my dress was having alterations done, I was starting to worry that I didn't make the right choice, and I should have shopped around more before buying my dress. Well tonight I  just had my final fitting, and I am totally in love with my dress!  I am so happy and excited!  I couldn't contain my excitement, I had to post about it!  Maybe it's normal to feel a little bit of dress regret before the final fitting.
PhotobucketWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I am IN LOVE with my dress!

• Options
    It's from David's Bridal, but when I tried to search for the style # I couldn't find it. 
  • Options

Yaay I found a picture of it!  Of course this is model pic I am def not as tiny as the model is.  My dress is a little more ivory color than this one. 

• Options
    I usually never see a David's dress that I like (the local David's Bridal is just not one fo the best), but yours is BEAUTIFUL! So gorgeous, congrats on finding it :)
  • Options
    Thank you!  This one was actually the first one I tried on.  I tried a few more on, but I wasn't really impressed with the others.  I'm glad I found this one before just going somewhere else. :)
  • Options
    Congrats! Your dress is gorgeous! I'm also hoping to get my dress from David's Bridal (style # t9938).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    You've had a final fitting already for a wedding in October?! What happens if your size changes?  Either way it's a beautiful dress and congrats.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I'm actually hoping to lose a little bit more weight before the wedding.  I'm not too worried about it though.  If it needs additional alterations, I def have time! :) 

• Options

BSIMS: I looked up that style number, it's so pretty!  I really love how the back looks. Gorgeous dress! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards