Colorado

Flowers - Feedback or suggestions

Hello!

I'm currently running behind on flowers.. We have discussed pricing with Boulder Blooms but wanted to see if anyone has other suggestions or even some feedback on Boulder Blooms.  We really want to stay under $1000.00 for flowers.  

Thank you!

Re: Flowers - Feedback or suggestions

• Hana Style has amazing work and is reasonable we are doing 4 bridesmaids bouquets, 1 bridal and 1 toss, 9 boutineers, 3 corasges and 16 centerpieces all for less than 900 dollars and that does include her traveling fee. That was the only concern I had Brittanny came in alot lower than most florist but then the fee it is a little over 150 dollars since she comes from Eaton all the way to Estes. But overall she can get the flowers I want for reasonable and she is amazing to work and understood the vision I want to accomplish. Petals from Heaven in Longmont was one we considered as well as Kim and Company who is in Estes. Niwot florist has beautiful work aswell. We have not finnally decided but most likely will go with Brittany from Hana Style. We are going to meet with Kim this weekend and then decided from there. 

I spoke with Shannon from Berthoud, and Palmer house in fort collins and they came in the highest along with Boulder Blooms-so if you are looking to stay under 1,000 I would reccomend none of those three even though there work is very beautiful.
  • Thank you for the info...  If you don't mind sharing, what will your centerpieces look like? 

• If we go with Brittany they will be 10 x 4 birch bark vases with pink and white roses and baby's breath and greenary.
    if we go with kim they will be 7 x6 birch bark vases with white gerber daises, hot pink roses, and greenary

if we go with petals from heaven they will be 7x6 birch bark vases with tulips or lilys and greenary

all three florists have different ideas for the flowers with the colors that I want and I like them all.  now it just comes down to price which they are all really close with in $25 of each other and who we really want to work with all three have been great to work woth so far so it is going to be a tough decision. I highly recommend any of them, but I do not know what kind of centerpieces and flowers you want to do. I was pretty open to suggestions and ideas. I brought in pictures of flowers that I liked and they would let me know if they would work or not and if not they would suggest what some good alternatives would be to achieve the same feel and look/color scheme. The only thing I went in really wanting was birch bark vases for the centerpieces and white flowers with dark centers for my bridesmaids bouquets. I hope this helps.
  • Check out Nature's Palate in Lakewood. They have been amazing to work with and have great vision. And the pricing is awesome as well. Our proposal is $900 (including all tax and delivery/set up) for 1 bridal bouquet, 6 bridesmaid bouqets, 9 boutineres, 20 centerpieces and she's giving the toss bouquet for free as a thank you gift.
  • We're going with pretty petals in littleton.  Ours will cost us about $400 dollars and includes bridal bouquet, toss, 4 bridesmaids, 4 groomsmen boutineres, 2 father boutineres, 3 corsages, rose petals for the flower girl, and the ring bearer boutinere. We are doing candle centerpiece so I am sure you could get all this plus centerpieces for under your budget.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards