South Carolina-Charleston

William Aiken House

Does anyone have pictures of wedding or reception I could see at William Aiken House? Any advice? I'm from out of town but want to have destination wedding in Charlestonand love the looks of the property. Any advice is much appreciated!
Thanks!

Sara

Re: William Aiken House

• I am getting married in Charleston at the Legare Waring but the William Aiken was my first choice until we visited. It's absolutely gorgeous but depending on the size of your wedding there might not be enough space. For instance, some guests might have to sit in adjoining rooms for the reception instead of everyone being together in one large room. So it just depends on what you envision. That said its still an amazing venue. I would check out some blogs for photos! Sorry I don't have any from my tour.
  • Try www.charlestonwedding.com which is a local photographer that has pictures they've taken listed by venue.  There are several from the William Aiken House.
  • Thanks guys!
  • I am also having a destination wedding in Charleston. I looked at William Aiken and Legare Waring. In addition to space issues mentioned above. Be prepared for significant food and beverage minimums especially during peak season.
  • I am getting married at The William Aiken House!! Check out The Wedding Row and search for William Aiken.... they have tons and tons of weddings and photos. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards