Ohio-Northeast

Wedding venues

I am going through a lot of different options but i was wondering if anyone knew of any places in northeast ohio that let you bring your own alcohol and food. I am looking into having a beach wedding and then coming back and having a "big party" for everyone would can't come to the acutal wedding. any ideas would be appreciated! thanks

Re: Wedding venues

• edited December 2011
    The only one I know of is Michauds in Strongsville.  Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ayamm1123ayamm1123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    West side – Ruby’s Banquet Hall – Grafton East Side – Orchard Hills – Patterson Fruit Farm
  • edited December 2011
    westside- tom's country place in avon
  • ashlea06ashlea06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! The Orchard Hills place looks really nice!
  • JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FYI, Michaud's doesn't allow you to bring your own food, but they are BYOB. Belarusan American Community Ctr in Strongsville is also BYOB and you use their caterer (who happens to be reasonably priced and very good).

Middleburg Hts. Rec. Ctr,, Don Umerly Civic Ctr (Rocky River), Ruby's in Grafton, Lake Erie Nature & Science Ctr in Bay Village, Gemini Ctr in Fairview Park are all BYOCaterer & BYOB. Also, Cuy. County Courthouse downtown, Lakefront Community Ctr in Euclid, Our Lady of Perpetual Help in Aurora, and Orchard Hills in chesterland.

Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • jnmitchejnmitche member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

there is an irish american club in olmsted falls on jennings. pt o malley does the catering but the booze is byob

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards