Iowa-Quad Cities

Sand Ceremony Afterwards

Hey, I have been doing some research and there are a few websites that instruct on how to "close" up your vase that holds the sand from your "sand ceremony". However, there are MULTIPLE ways that people are doing it. I am curious if any fellow Knotties have had a sand ceremony and how exactly you "closed" yours off.

I know that I do not just want to glue the lid on the top because our sand does not reach that high and I do not want our design to mess up. So it needs to be sand level. Any experience with this???
The Phelps are TTC =)Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Our wedding details- eaphelps.weebly.com

Re: Sand Ceremony Afterwards

• hz80408hz80408 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I wonder if you can some how "seal it" like you can seal wine bottles with the reusable cork?
  • edited December 2011
    It is a heart shaped container..... so It would have to be something in the same strange shape. I am just worried about a layer of glue looking wierd....
    The Phelps are TTC =)Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Our wedding details- eaphelps.weebly.com
  • edited December 2011
    What about getting a similar shaped vase and filling it with a bit of sand to see what would work best?  What about a thin layer of wax to seal it?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards