April 2012 Weddings

Pic preview from our photographer..& wedding recap

Finally our last guests left yesterday morning and we can now take a breather!! yes we had 5 guests staying at our house for a week after our wedding!
Our wedding was better than i ever dreamed! Several things went wrong but I kept my cool. Nothing was worth ruining my day. The venue wedd cordnatoor quit 2 weeks before our wedding & I met with her replacement 2 days before my wedding! thank God I love planning and I didnt rely on the coordinator too much. Yes on the day of, i had to arrive to the venue 2 hrs before cocktail hr. and had to set up everything myself, cus they had everything wrong, but I had fun doing it, (ON MY wedding gown)  we missed our pics at the place we wanted to take them, but our venue has great spots so that didnt matter. the church didnt open the bridal room on time so my makeup and hair were done in a rush, and of course the hairdo didnt last long.. OHHH and the cake co. didnt deliver the plateus we rented for our cakes!!!! but i was extremely happy regardless... Everyone complimented me on how elegant our wedding looked, especially since i had to do everything myself, no help from mom, moh... or coordinator :)
I just got a pic from our photographer and had to share it.. cant wait to see more...
OHHHH and hubby cried through the entire ceremony it was so romantic!!!!

April 2012 October siggy challenge Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Pic preview from our photographer..& wedding recap

• rlavachrlavach member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    Yey!!! I really love that one pic with you both under the tree. So romantic! We had quite a few hiccups too, but like you said, it's not worth letting that ruin your day. I'm glad you had a great wedding! 
  • I love your dress! It looks like it was a gorgeous wedding. Congratulations!
    Visit OrangeCounty.Weddings.comWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards