California-San Diego

Day of wedding coordinators

I'm wondering if anyon has any day of coodinator suggestions; I just need some help and maybe a little less stress for the big day.

Thanks in advance :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Day of wedding coordinators

• Divine Events by Helena

Events by Elisa

Swan Soirees

Those are three I know will do a great job--and I think they all have fairly different packages/costs.

• Thanks Wendy, I was actually just looking into Events by Elisa!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Look into Julie Scrivener, she is amazing! We just went to an awesome client appreciation dinner they throw for all of their clients. Her husband is a dj, but you dont necessarily need to book him too. My wedding is not until July, and we hired her for the month-of coordinator. She is always so prompt on e-mails and gives great advice.
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I'm using Julie too (The Best Wedding for You). She definitely is very quick to get back to you with any questions and has an answer for everything. I also have the month of package, so she'll be the one to follow up with all your vendors and make sure everything is in order in the weeks leading up to your event. She will create an itinerary for you and handle the logistics of the day.
  • What are you ladies paying for the "month of" packages with Julie?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-san-diego_day-of-wedding-coordinators?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:64Discussion:d7ed68c7-bde9-42d8-8c03-94f89ada4ee7Post:19b41dbf-0f99-4675-9a7c-c2aaed9de381">Re: Day of wedding coordinators</a>:
    [QUOTE]What are you ladies paying for the "month of" packages with Julie?
    Posted by zubrod1[/QUOTE]

Do you already have your DJ? I also booked her husband so they have a package rate. Starting at 1950 for the DJ for four hours and her month of services. Her alone, starts about 1100. His website is EliteBritishDJ.net
  • kay136kay136 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    I'm using Erin Donoghue from Events by Erin. She is amazing!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards