September 2012 Weddings

17 days!!!

It hit me yesterday how soon our wedding really is. We have our final dress fittings on Saturday. Then the final meeting with the venue on Sunday. And the wedding will be here before I know it. I was fine until i realized how soon it was. Then the rough nights sleep started last night. I hope that i can find ways to clear my mind before bed in the coming days so that i am able to be rested for the big day.

AHHHHH SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!

Re: 17 days!!!

• I have 4 days.  Eeeeeeep!

Anniversary

• it's crazy, isn't it?! i have 18 days..i remember when i first signed up for theknot and having something like 785 days left...NOW IT'S 18!!

i can't even deal, it's so real now!!

ps: what venue are you using, fellow nj bride?! :)
    -kristine!

image 233 made the cut!
    image 186 are ready to party!
    image 47 are party poopers!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I have 17 left to! I just had my final meeting last night with the venue, and my last dress fitting is next tuesday. Ahhhhhhhhhh. I'm really only dealing with the extra small details at this point and trying to get ready for our HM. 
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Wedding Preview!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker

122image 110image 12image
  • I have 18 and holy crap! haha I signed up in 2010 and I had over 700 days left, now its down to the wire!  Crazy how quickly this year has gone by!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_17-days?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:5a93597d-8585-4c7c-8cd7-f9a41accc338Post:dbc7e87e-285f-4a05-8998-e41dde79f266">Re: 17 days!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have 4 days.  Eeeeeeep!
    Posted by calindi[/QUOTE]

Same here, double eeeep!
    Anniversary
  • I have 25. Holy crap. That's crazy....
  • I'm down to 11 and it's pretty surreal. It's going to be even more eeeek when it's 1 day left! 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • I am in the same boat, I am 16 days out!!!  These next few weeks will fly by and then it will be the big day!

• I'm in the same boat!! Isn't this exciting / stressful all at the same time!?!?! Agh!!! 

Laura 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I am also 17 days out...EEEK!! So excited.  I am flying back home to Arizona in 3 days YAY!!! I am so excited I can hardly contain myself. Laughing  I haven't been back home to the states in a little over 2 years I am stationed in England with the Air Force.  I can't wait to get back to the states and most of all get home to my FI and be back in his arms again and also to really looking forward to seeing my family and friends back home.  I am soo looking forward to being on leave for a month away from work to just enjoy and take everything in.  Today I have been busy cleaning partly because I am just trying to keep myself busy and also I don't want to come back to a messy dirty house when I get back.
    Anniversary Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards