Maryland-Baltimore
Options

Recommend your Spa-Brazilian wax

Hello Ladies,

I woke up feeling adventurous, so I want to try it for the 1st time and get a Brazilian!! Please recommend your spa, preferbaly in Columbia or Annapolis.

Thanks Ladies,

Sue
:-)

Re: Recommend your Spa-Brazilian wax

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have been to Luna Day Spa in Ellicott City....LOVED them and they are very reasonably priced! www.lunadayspa.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Annapolis Day Spa - annapolisspa.com.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh and DONT go to Zina's in Canton...she's a rip off.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maryland-baltimore_recommend-spa-brazilian-wax?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:85Discussion:43a395bb-516b-46c9-b9bc-0c12748d6a9bPost:0fda70a5-7a4a-4c61-a47f-3a50d4aca3e4">Re: Recommend your Spa-Brazilian wax</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have been to Luna Day Spa in Ellicott City....LOVED them and they are very reasonably priced! <a href="http://www.lunadayspa.com" rel="nofollow">www.lunadayspa.com</a>
    Posted by jwilk002[/QUOTE]

I haven't been there but have driven past. Good to know they are recommended!

I'm too chicken for a Brazilian (plus FI hates the idea of me looking pre-pubescent), but I want a good place for regular bikini wax, leg, etc.
    planning

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies :-)

Hope you all have a great weeked

Sue
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I go to About Faces, I think there's one in Columbia - I can't vouch for stores other than mine (Pikseville) but I love the people there and the girl who did my first Brazilian really put me at ease because I was pretty nervous.  Not to get all TMI, but she did a good job - I've gotten waxed before and had issues with pain, bumps, etc and I didn't have any issues.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards