Chit Chat
Options

Ack! Monday!

If I disappear after today, it's because Monday ate me to death.

How is everyone else's Monday going?

Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

Re: Ack! Monday!

• Options
    Monday already had me for breakfast. She needs to go on a diet or something because I'm one hell of a meal.
  • Options
    Mine is going well. We have not left the couch since we got out of bed this morning except to eat.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    Awesome, since it's officiall Spring Break.  I've got a ton of homework to do for my Uni course, so I'm hoping to get caught up.  And I found cheesy toilet paper that's pink with 2 sheep and hearts over their heads for our first anniversayr tomorrow.  We're not big into gifts, but Hoboken's phots of her paper gift got me thinking.  It's amazing how much I can get done and still relax with no students around!!

• Options
    Wow, it sounds like Monday does have an eating problem.  Hrm... maybe we can tactfully suggest weight watchers to it?

On that note, anyone know how to make oneself heard from inside of someone's digestive system?  Whislting maybe?

Anniversary

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_ack-monday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:a9c223a1-f024-4f3b-b589-6809dc9ccb6ePost:303e8f57-160d-460e-a8b7-6d12b4be2f2c">Re: Ack! Monday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Mine is going well. We have not left the couch since we got out of bed this morning except to eat.
    Posted by AddieL73[/QUOTE]

Monday can't handle how stinkin sweet you two are, lol.  Bad for the digestion :P

Anniversary

• Options
    Yes, he is still here. He is supposed to leave today, but he is taking a nap and waiting on a call from his boss, so I am not sure if he will leave tonight or wait until morning at this point. I am hoping he doesn't have to go until tomorrow.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    My dog unraveled two balls of yarn this morning while I was at work. AND left a teeny tiny puddle of pee and a nice big pile of poop. I think it's because we were snowed in with her yesterday and cuddled with her all day on the couch, and she's mad that we left her to go to work today.
  • Options
    I'm still in bed.  There was snow on the ground when I woke up this morning so I decided to work from home.  I've done some work and I've had a HP movie marathon.  I'll chalk that up as a good day.
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I normally hate Mondays, but I got some orders for large projects early this morning, snow has been melting, andddddddddddd I found out I have Friday off for Good Friday. I also think I lost weight after eating easter candy all week...so.... I'm good today!
  • Options
    Fingers crossed Addie!!

• Options
    I want to punch some people in the face today.  Is it a full moon?
  • Options

Fortunately my Monday seems to be slowly but surely improving.  Maybe I'll cap it off with a curry dinner.  I love cooking curries with my H.  He loves it too, but more of the 'pretending to get in the way in the kitchen to steal a kiss' aspect.

Anniversary

• Options
    I had a snow day, so it was actually pretty good! I met H for lunch and spent some time at the bookstore then frolicked with my dog in the snow.

Unfortunately this also means we got near 8" of snow during SPRING time which does not make me happy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vacation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards