California-San Diego
Options

FOR SALE -- Venus 7891 Ivory (NEW, with tags) -- $625 (San Marcos, CA)

Hey Local Knotties,
I have a BRAND-spankin' NEW Venus wedding dress (Style No. 7891, Ivory taffeta) that I'm trying to sell.  It's a ball gown with a beautiful, dramatic silky taffeta pickup skirt.  The bodice features a cummerbund of shirred taffeta and a strapless sweetheart neckline encrusted with authentic Swarovski crystals.  I had the dress customized with a lace-up/corset back.  It's LITERALLY one of a kind!
The dress still has its tags on it, and has been kept in a protective garment bag at the boutique I purchased it from.  It's absolutely stunning.  My fiance and I opted for a destination wedding after I had purchased the dress (unbeknownst to him, of course).  I just didn't want to have to worry about traveling with a full-skirted, traditional wedding dress.
I paid $800 for it (and have original receipts if you would like to see them).  I'm asking $625 OBO.
I do have pictures that I would love to share with you if you're interested.  Feel free to message me with ANY questions.  I would love for someone to be able to enjoy this dress!  Please make me an offer, I am most definitely willing to negotiate!
Thanks ladies!  -- Amanda

Re: FOR SALE -- Venus 7891 Ivory (NEW, with tags) -- $625 (San Marcos, CA)

• Options
    STBFunkhouserSTBFunkhouser member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I forgot to mention size...  Street Size - 14, Dress Size - 18

Also, please know that no alterations have been made.  If you are interested, please note that I am able to accept VISA, Mastercard or American Express, as well as money orders or PayPal.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards