Missouri-Kansas City

Videographers?

Hi,

I'm looking for a videographer ... I really want one, my fiancee doesn't think it's necessary so I'm looking for someone who is talented but doesn't cost a fortune.

Any recs? Thanks so much!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Videographers?

• edited December 2011
    Romantic Reels Media.  They have a great payment plan where you pay a certain percentage by the day of the wedding and then rest of it within three months past the wedding.  So our final payment won't be due until Jan 2.  It makes it easier with the flexible plan, especially with all the payments surrounding the date of the wedding.  They told us they were a mid-price videography service.  PM me if you want more info.
  • edited December 2011

Not sure if this will be helpful or not...

Video was tough for us.  We had some elderly family that couldn't travel but wanted to see the wedding.  I had trouble finding anyone that would give us what I thought was a reasonable price for what I wanted.

Neither H or I could justify the expense, but I thought I'd want to look back on it.  We ended up buying a camcorder on a really good sale, and a family friend recorded the ceremony and some important parts of the reception for us.  He was happy to have a role in the wedding, and we got (admittedly amateur) video of our wedding.

• edited December 2011
    Brandon and Nicole Parigo of Parigo Studios are doing the video and engagement video for my wedding. I am BEYOND excited. They are WONDERFUL at what they do and very professional and creative. www.parigostudios.com.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards