• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Wisconsin

Dells Venue

Hi everyone. I was just wondering if anyone has been to a wedding at Spring Brook in the Wisconsin Dells. I am originally from that area and HATED the idea of having a wedding in such a touristy area, but my mom pointed out that it's not really in town, like the big resorts, so it wont seem so bombarded by tourists. Just wanted some opinions about an experience that some of you may have had while you were there and if my mom was right about it being out of town a bit. Thanks a bunch!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Dells Venue

• edited December 2011
    Although I have never been to a wedding at Spring Brook in the Dells, my FI and I are getting married at Cold Water Canyon Pavilion in the Dells. We went to the Dells in May and it wasn't too bad with tourists. Since all of our guests will be out of town, we figured they can go off and have fun and make it a mini vacation. Just thought I would chime in, I know it's not answering directly what you asked.
  • I know this is from a long time ago, but I toured Spring Brook for a possible reception area.  It really isn't very touristy.  They have the golf cabins, but a lot of people actually live there.  FFIL golfs there with a bunch of locals, and I get the impression they do a lot of local tournament type things.  Just in case you still wanted to know!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards