Washington-Seattle
Options

I found the dress!

I went with my MOH just to browse, as I was planning on designing and building both a reception dress and ceremony dress, but the moment I put it on, I was totally blown away! Now I only have to build the party dress! Whew!

I just had to share!

Photobucket

Re: I found the dress!

• Options
    That is GORGEOUS!  Is it in blush?  So freaking beautiful <3  Congrats on the check!
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
  • Options
    YAY! That's super cute! Congrats on finding the dress!
  • Options
    I've also given up on buying a dress whole (either building half or building all) but that's pretty awesome! Where did you find it? I have to check that place out. Ballpark price range? (if you're willing to share)

TIA
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_washington-seattle_i-found-the-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:104Discussion:07b77bfd-d742-403c-bdba-e54ffc7f7587Post:232ffa02-3182-4756-96da-1ea93c7aba7f">Re: I found the dress!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've also given up on buying a dress whole (either building half or building all) but that's pretty awesome! Where did you find it? I have to check that place out. Ballpark price range? (if you're willing to share) TIA
    Posted by anssett[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I'm still going to build my reception dress, but It just hit me that after you spend so much time with something, it's not really going to give you that special feeling when you put it on for your wedding day.</div><div>
    </div><div>It was at La Belle on 4th and denny. I aaaacctttuuuuaallly ended up getting a different dress. I put on a Lazaro and just couldn't take it off. But this on was a wtoo Olivia dress for $1350.

</div>
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards