Canada-Ontario

Morfudd

I saw your post in my earlier G20 thread. Are you getting married at St. Michael's Cathedral?

If so... if it makes you feel any better, I don't think St. Mike's will be quite as directly affected. But it may be a hassle for any guests driving in from the west so you may want to help them look up routes to circumvent the security zone. Hopefully you don't have any OOT guests in the G20 hotels, or if they have, hopefully they've been advised to book elsewhere...

Sorry dude. Feel free to ask any specific questions. What a hassle!
Baby Birthday Ticker
Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w

Re: Morfudd

• MorfuddMorfudd member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ring_pop: Yes, I am! We don't have many guests driving; we're mostly out of town (staying near Boor and Bay, which will be hectic, but they are booked) and local Torontonians who don't have cars because they are University students.

If I think of a specific question, I'll ask it. I'm sure glad I'm not getting married at St. Basil's or Newman, now that U of T has decided to shut down for the protests.

Really, it is the protesters I'm worried about, what with all the mess in Pittsburgh (and the Pittsburgh brides have confirmed that I should be worried about them). But... so very, very much security... more security than the Olympics? I don't know if that comforts me, or makes me worry that it will make the protestors even crazier.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards